Sunday, May 31, 2009

Takbo Tayo! ;D

Who wants to RUN with me? ;)


Do you want to help save Mother Earth? ;)

then, JOIN the GIG RUN 2009! ;D


GIGRUN2009-emailinvite
GIG RUN 2009
10KM MENS AND WOMENS | 5KM MENS AND WOMENS | 2.2 KM COSTUME FUN RUN


Run for the reforestation of Ipo Watershed The UP Mountaineers, through its Environment Committee and the Padyak Foundation presents: The 2009 GiG Run. A run to raise awareness on the need to protect the Ipo Watershed.

Race Details
When: June 28, 2009, Sunday, 6AM
Where: UP Diliman (AS Parking Lot)

♥Click the link to download the registration form. ;)


GIG-Run-Singlet
GIG RUN SINGLET
*maganda 'yung jersey..♥ ;)


☻Registration Sites and Schedules
(where you can get reg forms, pay, and get the race kit/jersey):

☺ Columbia Sportswear outlet/stores
(Gateway, Greenbelt 5, SM North)
STARTING WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3 onwards

☺ The Second Wind store
along Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village Diliman
STARTING MAY 30 onwards

☺ UP Information Office
Tuesdays to Fridays at the Quezon Hall (Admin Building).
Look for Bernz Varona during office hours
10:00-11:30 AM, 1:30- 4:30 PM (contact Bernice, 09178344425)

☺ During the GIG event itself.

Early bird registration is P250. Inclusive of the jersey, right? ;)

For any questions and more information, please email join@thegigrun.org. ;)


racenum-1
MAKE YOUR RUN COUNT. ;D

GREEN IS GOOD! ;)


**The pieces of information sited above and the pictures are from:
UP Mounatineers, Gig Run, and
Gig Run.

Visit their sites for more information. ;)




♥ Tara! GAME! ;D AR4 people, let's join the Gig Run 2009! We got to hurry up so that we can save more for the early bird registration. Hehehe ;p

I think I'll join the 2.2 KM fun run. ;p I don't think I would keep it up with the others who will join the 5KM and the 10KM Runs e.. Hahaha ;)) So I better join the FUN RUN. ;D

Tara na guys! I think we'll have fun and will help them save the environment! ;D

Tell me ASAP if you're interested and if you're coming so that we can register together. ;)

RUN RUN RUN! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment