Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 pm.. ;\

that's the time I usually wake up these past few days, or maybe weeks already. ;\ Well, actually, I can't sleep right away when I go to bed by 9 or 10pm. So, it's either I'll go online or I'll just watch the television until around 2am? Maybe after watching Ellen, That's So Raven, Top Design, and such. ;)

The problem is--I can't sleep. :| As in. :| Promise. :| I hate insomnia. I'm not sure. I guess it is it 'cause I really feel very sleepy already and I'll find myself still awake, while some just woke up for the morning--as in 5 or 6 in the morning. ;\ But maybe because my body clock's super adjusted that now, I'm having a hard time adjusting it back to normal again. I've tried to go to bed early, but I just can't sleep. I've even alarmed my phone at 7 or 6 or 10am, but sometimes, I found my self still awake while my phone started to vibrate at 6am. :| There are also times when I forced myself to get up by 9 am but I ended up feeling very sleepy at noon and ended up sleeping again and waking up in the middle of the night and can't sleep again. And the insomnia thing happened again and again and again. I hate it! errgh! tsk! ;\ it really hinders me from doing a lot of things! i don't want to waste my time. ;|

haaay.. I'll continue trying to have my luck back to get it fixed as soon as possibLe. And will really do my best to get over it! waha ;)) k.ers! ;p

P.S. Forgive me if i wasn't able to reply to your text messages right away. This goes to everyone who greets me a good morning, asks me something, send gms and stuff, tries to wake me up for a schedule or a meet up or something. Hehehe ;p I hope you'd understand. ;D I just hate my sleeping habits right now. ;| Thanks! :)

;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoaa, sounds like ye have some serious sleeping problems. I had bout the same problems ye have a time ago but I somehow managed to make it stable.

    ReplyDelete