Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sleeping Beauty.. ;)

Yesterday was not a very productive day for me. I was asleep almost the entire day! Just like before, when there's no school, I usually sleep most of the time during the day. Whenever I come out of my room and saw my kuya with my face looking so bangag in the afternoon or late in the evening, he'd say "Sleeping Beauty?" hahaha ;)) Going back, I woke up at around 3 in the yesterday morning, ate some snacks, and went back to sleep at almost 5am. I was super sleepy that night and I just woke up at noon. I went online for a while then, went back to sleep again, 'cause the Laptop charger's not with me at home. and then, I woke up again, it was dinner time already! I went with my mom to buy a pizza then off to MRT to fetch my sister. Then, watched the television back at home and slept again. Bow. haha ;))

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment