Saturday, May 2, 2009

Insomnia? ;\

These days, my sleeping habit's not so good. I go to to bed at around like, 2 in the morning or maybe later than that. And the bad news is... i can't sleep right away! As in! Promise! I'm telling you. :| I don't know why i can't fall asleep. I tried laying in different positions, leaning to the right, leaning to the left, but nothing happened. :|

Every mornight, i'll be like still awake at exactly 3:00am and it freaks me out! ;SS :O [It happened in three consecutive days, i think.] It's because of Emily Rose. I know it's not that scary, but come to think of it. They say that ghosts come out at that point in time. I actually thought before that they start to come out at 12mn, and maybe that's why i'm in bed already before midnight. Shocks! Oo nga 'no? Maybe that's the reason, or not? Hahaha :)) ;p But i don't really believe in ghosts. They're just the product of people's fantasies. ;p

I realized that when i wake up before noon or after noon, or let's just say that I have more energy at night than during the day. Am i a night person? Oh no. Hahaha ;)) ;p But seriously. I feel lethargic most of the time during the day and, at night, usually when it's mornight already, i get excited to do things, just like what i'm doiing right now--still blogging at 2:47 in the morning. :P :| I just get that FeeLing of being in the mood of getting things done and LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST! :D whut?! hahaha :)) But seriously, i think this is the time when i get my brain working and stuff. Even when there's school classes and design plates and other school works, i found myself getting more things done at this point of time. I get more inspired and determined to work better and a lot. :D :P :)

I just can't sleep easily before 4am or something. And it ends up me WAKING UP at around 2AM the next day, or the same day, actually. :| Sometimes, i woke up by 9 or 10 in the morning but, took a nap, and found myself waking up after Lunch time aLready. :| There were times when i ate cereals for Lunch, and i ate pizza for a super Late midnight snack. Hahaha :)) ;p I guess that's just the way it is for me. But i wanted to change it. REALLY. :| :D

Last mornight, it was about 5am, I set the alarm of my phone, at 9:07am, which is in silent mode and only vibrates. Interesting, huh? ;p Anyway, I said to myself that i should really get up in the morning, before lunch time to finally resert my sleeping habit. I woke up yesterday at around 9 in the morning. But i wasn't successful in adjusting my sleeping time and stuff 'cause i really felt sleepy. My siblings and i were actually planning to watch Wolverine X-Men that day. But unfortunately, i fell asleep. And right now, i'm still awake, 1 minute before 3:00 am! It's 3:00am! shocks.. oh no.. i'm not scared, really.. ;D hahaha ;))

I'm really looking forward to the day that i'll be sleeping and waking up normally like in high school or years before. I hope that i can adjust it as soon as possible and get everything done! ;D

Oh shocks! i almost forgot! We we're planning to go tomorrow, well, later actually, to Club Manila East! But it's not yet final. If it will push through, i might be so bangag.. ;\ hahaha :)) Sabaw much? ;p

Good mornight! :P :D

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment