Friday, May 29, 2009

**CLASS SCHEDULE* making time! ;)

Yay! ;D I'm done making my cLass scheduLe for next sem! ;D I'm part of 2AR-2 now. It's kinda sad that we, AR4 last year, have different schedules for next sem. ;c

I'm so excited to go back-to-school! ;D I'll make a blog about it tomorrow, or later? 'Cause It's 1:49 AM already. Hehehe ;p

It took me a lot of time in making my first class schedule last year, for 1AR-4 First sem schedule. ;p I had a lot of drafts and stuff. A lot of MS Word draft files and choices because I can't decide or I keep on adjusting the Fonts, Font sizes, coLor-codes for the subjects and stuff. ;p Squeezing everything from the time, days, to the subjects and rooms or locations took sooo much time, or not? Believe me. ;) And I printed the schedule for how many times until I got it--to have the same size as the ID itself. And! I had to copy-paste every now and then to have a record or a saved file for the color. A while ago, while I was making the schedule for next sem, and even last sem, I was wishing that MS Word must have a color picker 'cause it's not possible to copy-paste the background of the cells to another cells in the same table. I just really want the colors of some subjects to be super the SAME as the ones I used before. ;)

I found a way to have a COLOR PICKER to have the SAME COLOR. ;D I just thought of it a while ago. I copied the table from MS Word and pasted it on Photoshop! Or even on Paint, I think. So, there. I picked the color I wanted to have, typed the codes or the RGB combination to the More Options for the bg colors on MS Word and compared if they're the same. Success! ;D Problem Solved! :D I know, OC much, okay? I hate it. But I'm not OC. In denial? k.;p

Anyway, I think I'm getting better in making schedules my way. ;) 'Cause I only had one MS Word draft e, and it only took a day/less time this time compared before, and because I already have a pattern--the previous schedules I did before. ;) hehehe ;p Congrats to me! ;D

It's not totally finished yet 'cause we don't have a schedule for PE yet, and for NSTP? We'll know it by June 1. I'm hoping that there will be basketball PE slots left for us! (goodluck) ;D Some are sure to have soccer for PE. We'll see. I'm so excited! ;D

See you all on the 1st! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment