Thursday, May 14, 2009

Early Bird Today! ;D

after 12 days? hahaha ;)) I was able to sleep this mornight at past 3am. My phone was set to alarm at 5:57am—15 minutes advanced or so. ;p Anyway, the good news is, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING! ;D Yay! :D that’s around 6:00 in the morning and I love it! :D My blockmate and I actually agreed to a plan to wake me up by sending a text message to me or maybe a missed call to have my phone vibrating more than once. But it didn't happened 'cause I woke up way earlier than he did. Hehehe ;p

I was hoping for this day to come again ‘cause I want to accomplish more things and be more productive. ;) I can really do things when I’m up early in the morning or when it’s raining. ;p There’s something about it. I just feel it and i get motivated and somewhat excited at those times. Hehehe ;p And I didn’t go back to sleep this morning to really adjust my sleeping hours. I hope this will be the start of my “Bagong Buhay” in terms of schedule and stuff. Hehehe ;p

Enjoy the day! :D

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment