Monday, May 18, 2009

Body pain.. ;\

My lower body still hurts up to now, just a bit though. I think it's because of the EK trip I had yesterday with family and cousins, after riding all those rides and stuff. I haven't had some exercise for the past few weeks, i think. Shocks. Anyway, I remember last last year when my kuya and I were taking up tennis class. I felt really tired after some tennis workout and fell asleep in the long chair in our house. Then, i woke up. I stood up to transfer to my bed. Suddenly, I fell down on the floor! As in. I was like those little stuff that are so strong standing that falls down like a spaghetti noodle when you press the thing under it. Grabe! I was grateful nothing serious happened to me and I was able to get up after a few seconds. ;)

I just feel so tired and all after having some huge activity. I experienced it back in grade school, after having an almost whole day/ entire week cheer dancing practice. Also back in high school after having a long day hiking a mountain in Laguna with JEC, an environmental club that I used to be part of, and with our partner club nextdoor. Hehehe ;p I really wanted to be part of UST mountaineers 'cause my friend and I wanted to continue to have activities and all the environmental things that we were having in our high school club. I also told my parents or my mom about it but she doesn't easily allow me to join such organizations. She said it's dangerous or something and I better focus on my studies. ;\ I'm sad to say that I didn't joined it, even though I got the numbers posted. It was just a matter of time, i think, 'cause I had whole day classes last year. Fortunately, my friend tried out on her university org and she passed! ;D Congrats Gela! ;D She's now part of UPM and I'm proud of her. Hehehe ;p ;D

So there, I'll try to join this year and hopefully my parents would allow me to. I'm also hoping for a better schedule than last year. But I don't think it would be better 'cause we have 34 units next sem. Wow. Good luck! ;\ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment