Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amazing Race? ;)

Well, not really. But it happened every time i watch movies with my siblings. It caught my attention that before we get to the cinema, we tend to have a little bit of work out. Hahaha ;)) Before, we had dinner then we almost forgot about the time when we were to watch Ratatouille! We really rushed to start the movie. Another experience was when we were to watch Wolverine, we had some basketball workout in Timezone, played Time Crisis and off to the movie house! Hahaha ;)) For today, this is the story. This afternoon at around past 5, I was online checking my accounts and stuff. Suddenly, my sister asked me through Y!M if I want to watch Angels and Demons and IF I CAN GO to Makati before 7. E mommy's not at home, so I need to commute! Yes, you read it right. Commute. ;\ I only learned how to commute by myself and actually to commute, and to commute last year for college. Commute, commute, commute! Commute! Hahaha ;)) It has been quite a while since the last time I rode the public transportation. I somehow missed LRT though. Hehehe ;p Going back, she said that she might watch it tonight with her officemates because there was a special screening in Greenbelt 3 care of The Philippine Star. She was wondering if maybe I will watch it tomorrow 'cause I already have plans also. But, we were really planning to watch it already last week and she said that if I will watch it, she'll just watch it tonight. Since I'm going to watch a different movie tomorrow, she thought that I could just go with them instead. She asked in their office if I may come with them and yes, I was allowed to, and it's for free! ;D thanks, yo! ;)

So there, I was also chatting with my cousin and by the time that I was about to Log out, I told her that I need to go already 'cause I need to meet up ate before 7 'cause were going to watch the movie at Greenbelt. Then, she said that she was in Greenbelt and we just planned to meet up after the movie. ;)

It was around 5:40pm when I started to get ready, reloaded my phone and all. I forgot to charge my phone! Luckily, I survived with my 5 minute charge. Hehehe ;p I had bad experiences with it before, that's another story. So going back, I was planning to ride 2 jeepneys going to Katipunan LRT station then, LRT to Cubao and then MRT Araneta-Cubao to Shaw. But I thought it would take too much time for me and it's super whoa, okay, compared to what I did. My mom can't go home before 7 'cause of coding so, I asked my uncle to drop me off at Trinoma. [Thank you! ;)] It would be easier 'cause I only need to ride MRT, and not the jeep and LRT anymore. I was rushing from the BreadTalk ground floor to the MRT North Station in Trinoma! I lined up to get a ticket but I was wondering why there's a line at the last station. I didn't asked those men before or next to me. I just waited for my turn. Then, the cashier lady told to the lady and the man before me and then to me that the train going to their destination's on the other side, as well as mine. So, I asked the guard for the way and rushed to it. I texted my sister before Santolan station [MRT not LRT.. hehehe ;p] if I can still get there on time for the movie, she replied that she'll wait for me. It was only minutes 'till 7:30 and the movies going to start at 7:30! Shocks.. :O Wow. :| Good Luck! ;)

We rushed from EDSA central to the market and to the parking lot on the next block. We were kind of running, if not brisk walking. Promise! ;)) She was like in super panic mode 'cause it's past 7:30 and she'll drive us, with her officemates, from there to Greenbelt! It took sometime 'cause there was a bit of heavy traffic. They were thinking that maybe the movie will not start at 7:30 'cause there might be a program before. It was around 8pm already, so they thought of asking their office mate to tell the first 10 minutes of the story and he did. It was about 8:07 that we reached cinema 5--and the movie will start at 7:30! Wow ha. Hehehe ;p The time flashing outside the cinema's 8:15! :O Seriously??! Yay! ;D Whew! We made it before it starts, but we knew already the start of the movie. But it's okay. ;D hehehe ;p We had sometime left for the picture with the wall thing and to buy some snacks. It was a great movie. ;D There was a part wherein nagulat ako. [Palagi na lang ako nagugulat, kahit nung sa X-Men, pansin ko lang. Nakakatawa kaya after ng moment na ganoon. Parang ako lang 'yung nagulat ta's 'yung katabi ko hindi. Hahaha ;)) Awkward moment? ;p] ;)

My sister and I went by the Timezone downstairs to meet up with our cousin. It was a super very long time when we last saw each other. Then, we had the La Pinay Crepe at Cafe' Breton, talked about cooking and trips and stuff. I missed her. ;) Then, my sister and I went home, dropped by at McDo for a drive-thru. It was the complete McDo meal I had after some time, maybe 5 months or less, meaning--with the Fries--me eating it! Hehehe ;p I'm really thinking of undergoing a South Beach Diet or some sort. I'll blog about it next time. ;)

I really need to go to sleep already 'cause I'll be meeting up tomorrow morning by 10 with my BFFs! ;D I can't wait to see them! ;p LOVE LOVE LOVE! ;D

Good night and sweet dreams! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment