Friday, May 1, 2009

SUMMER 2009, so far ;)

Okay. So, our summer vacation's about to end. Well, not really. There's still a month left for me to do anything. I'm actually looking for a summer class or workshop or something that i can enjoy this month of May because really, there's a lot of time for me to spare. Every year, my mom enrolls me and my brother to summer classes in UP. I've taken up swimming, tennis, and street dancing lessons for the past 4 years? And this summer, I haven't enrolled to any class yet, and partly because some of my friends only have like, 5 weeks of vacation?! How's that? :\

Anyway, my mom wants me to look for a Chinese Language summer classes in Katipunan, and before, she wanted me to take CADD lessons already. Ang aga pa para kunin ko 'yun, my brother and i said 'cause that's in third year pa.. ;p I haven't searched for the language class it online yet 'cause i've been thinking of having and art workshop or something art-related summer class. Street dancing or some sports also came into my mind 'cause i think i've gained a lot of weight compared Last year! haha ;)) and i just wanted to move and stuff 'cause i'm like stuck in the house sleeping. My brother actaully told me to get my own drinking glass by myself, when i asked him to get one for me, 'cause i haven't moved a lot the entire day. He even called me Sleeping Beauty because i sleep A LOT. hahaha ;)) My mom said the same thing! I need to exercise, rather than just sleeping, using the laptop, watching the television, aside from eating and stuff. hehehe ;p

Going back to the summer classes, i've been really wanting to enroll to any of those i've mentioned a while ago. I wanted to be PRODUCTIVE. Not a bum. Haha ;)) I've even thought of making something artsy-fartsy for me and maybe for my friends in advance! Hahaha :))

I still have a lot of things to do. As in. I think. 'Cause there's still a lot of pictures that i haven't uploaded yet on my multiply . :| And it's taking me years to finish it. :| How lazy? Maybe? How OC? Not really. I just wan't everything to be organized and all. ;p I also need to upload lots of pictures of my mommy on our tours and her other tours with daddy. It's May already, and i think i haven't reached half of it yet. hayyy.. ;\ I think it's because i lose my energy and motivation by the time i start doing it. Or maybe i just get distracted by other stuff, especially when i just logged in to my multiply account and Facebook quizzes? whaaat? Hahaha :)) And suddenly, i'm already checking out the new posts of my friends, writing lots of comments and not realizing that i have some other things to get done! Talk about TIME MANAGEMENT and PRIORITIES. :| But i'm working on it. I'm actually excited to go to school and keep an organized design and arts supplies and stuff and a well-managed and maintained grades! :D hehe ;p

I hope i'll have a Fun and a more productive summer this month of May! :D

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment