Monday, May 25, 2009

SHOCKS!!!!!! :(( WHY OH WHY OHY WHY?!?!??!?!?! :-/ ;)

myuste_mysche_2ar2 _bLurred_05-24-09

MySched at MyUste | 2AR-2?!? SERYOSO??!?!! ;O SHOCKS!!!!! ;((

Not again. Please. ;'(

Grabe! My blockmate asked me if I know already what happened to our bLockmate. I didn't know anything. It made me curious. He said that she belongs to ANOTHER class! It just made me more curious! So, without hesitation, I immediately checked mine. I googled myuste, went to the site, then I logged in. I was super nervous, as in! Grabe! My first attempt to log in failed. See! I can hardly type my password right! Anyway, I finally logged in to my account. And then, I clicked MySchedule right away. I checked it. Looked for the section 2AR-4. It says there 2AR-2!!! as seen above. Grabe!!! My heart beat raised so fast and I can't barely type and think and stuff. I was so speechless at that moment. My jaw dropped. I just can't believe what I saw. I was super uhmmm??? Grabe! SHOCKED!!! Totally shocked and I was like.. seriously??? ;(( I was like.. so blank and stuff. I told the bad news to my brother.

karen ;) : Kuya, grabe! Sa ibang class na raw ako!!! Sa AR2 'yung schedule ko! ;(( Grabe! Ang lakas/bilis ng heart beat ko ngayon. Grabe! D; Hala.. ba't ganoon??? ;\

Kuya: Oh? Ikaw lang sa section niyo? Si Clariza? E block naman 'yun, a?

karen ;) : Kaya nga e! Grabe! Bakit ganoon? Chineck ko sa MyUste, ayun 'yung lumabas e. 'Yung isa naming classmate nagpost na nung schedule namin [2AR-4] sa multiply. Na-excite pa naman ako, tapos nagpplano na kami ng magandang sched for PE. Tapos, ganoon! Grabe!

Kuya: Itanong mo na lang [sa beato or office?]. May kakilala ka na na classmate mo?

karen ;) : Wala nga e. Grabe. Tatanungin ko sila. ;\ Shocks.. ;\ ;l ;)

He asked me if I'm the only one in our class having the situation. I answered, "'yung isa pa raw naming classmate, tapos may isa ring blockmate na sa class na namin." So there. I super texted my class/blockmates asking them if they've checked their MySched in MyUste, and also asked those who were online.

Some replied, but theirs aren't posted yet. I told them about the bad news. 2AR-4 na raw ako, as what I've found out a while ago. They asked me if the reSHUFFLE plan of the professors was serious. We all can't hardly believe it.

I answered, ANG DAYA TALAGA FOREVER, since my batch back in third year high school was also reshuffled. Take note--it happened ONLY TO OUR BATCH. I super can't believe it happened. That was the first time in history, I think? Some say it's because of somethings that happened. Pero, hello!, it is a tradition or a practice na kaya that you'll have the same class in 4th year to your class in 3rd year. Their reason was it's because of the lack of classrooms.

Lack of classrooms?!? That was also the reason daw why they have to have cut-off for our second year in college? I'm not so sure. But what I know about the college system in Architecture in UST is that--every year, there will be less number of sections compared to the previous year, year after year after year until you reach the 5th year. Last year, there were 12 sections in our freshmen batch and there'll be only 9 sections next school year. ;( That's so sad in many perspectives. There are different stories, but that's life. Life goes on. Maybe He has other plans, something better or what we deserve. ;) AND! My brother told me that the sectioning goes like this, as how their batch experienced it not so long ago. Since there will be less number of sections, some students will be part of another sections. Those who were from the higher sections, the sections from the end, will be distributed to the first sections. So it means that those who were from AR1 atleast will have almost the same class/block. But now, the office of the dean's reshuffling us for the sectioning? Why oh why oh why??? ;O ;(( ;\ First time in history na naman ba? tss.. ;\

Going back to my issue here, I still can't believe it! I wasn't able to concentrate or to focus on watching Urban Zone [UZ]. Anyway, I really want to know who else among our class, 1AR-4 last year, saw a different section in their MySched other than 2AR-4! I really want to know so that we can go to Beato and ask about the sectioning. But I don't think the office or the admin or whoever manages it will change what's done. I mean, they might have decided about this thing already and stuff. But there could be some way to know and to be sure about what's happening. I just hope that this is not yet final or something. There might be some error or something 'cause it only happened to a few bunch of students e, less than five, three to be exact. That's why I really want to know first who has the same situation before asking the school. Some still doesn't know their schedules 'cause it's not yet available. ;(

So there. I'll just wait first for their schedules to be posted before making an action or something, when they've informed me that they belong to another section. ;)

[UPDATE]:

I just recieved my blockmate's reply. Section 2 raw siya! Yay! ;D Whew! Now I know atleast one of my 1AR-4 blockmates is part of the same section that I'll be part of. Hindi lang pala ako or kami or kaunti. Maybe it also happened to more students in our batch. But still, it's so sad 'cause we're shuffled?!! Grabe na lang talaga. ;\ Maybe I'm just overreacting, or a bit or something, 'cause I don't know yet that it also happened to a lot or other people in our batch e. But hello.. BLOCK nga e. BLOCK. ;\ k!sharing.. ;\ ;p

I'm still hoping that this is not true, hoping that we'll still have the same class/blockmates and all. Haaaaaaay.. Here it goes again. ;\

So, what's your section? ;\ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment