Friday, May 1, 2009

Low Battery Mode ;|

I want a new laptop charger. I want to have my own laptop. :| ;D

Okay. I don't really have my own laptop, i'm just using my mom's laptop. And it is as if it is mine. hehehe :P By the way, i prefer to use a laptop than a personal computer 'cause laptops are more portable, obviously. ;p Going back. So, my mom's laptop and my sister's are actually of the same brand. And so, they have the same charger. However, right now, i'm using the charger of my sister's laptop. Why? Because the one that's really for this one is broken. Here's the story. My sister always leaves her laptop turned on every night while the charger's plugged in the electricity socket. She'll just unplug it in the morning when she wakes up. I think that routine made her laptop's charger broken. So, since then, she kept on borrowing my mom's laptop's charger from me. It was fine with me until something went wrong. The charger wasn't working! :| and i hated it. :|

It took her sometime to find a shop to get our chargers fixed. And so, we had our own charger again. Yey! ;D But the story doesn't end there. The charger was broken for the second time. Last month, i think, i was using the laptop until it stopped charging! I turned off the computer, removed the charger, and just watched the television. Haha ;)) Anyway, i was thinking that maybe i just need to plug it to the laptop harder 'cause there's like a bit of the metal connector that was still visible. That midnight, before i went to sleep, i tried to charge it again by forcing it more. And it worked! I found out that the metal connector thing went loose. So, every time I use it, i need to fix it once in a while because it really got sensitive. Until one day, it really stopped working and i'm done with it! :| Hahaha :)) No really. It was so irritating once i've logged in to multiply, Facebook, [since i just had a twitter, pLurk, LiveJournaL, and bLogger the past few days.. :P] and ready to upload pictures and stuff and suddenly, the Low Battery Power reminder popped out and the charger didn't worked with me. Oh, you can't imagine. Haha ;))

I borrowed again the charger from my sister, 'cause we've been shifting alternately to use it. Wow. Haha ;)) I understand her for not being able to get the charger fixed at this point 'cause she's really busy working. As in. Totally. And studying for her masterals. And there's no available parts daw in the laptop shop yet. So, there. I'm just wishing to have a laptop, to have a fresh start again. Haha :))

I just found out about the Vivienne Tam for HP mini yesterday on Urban Zone Daphne's blog, and i like it! It's so small and fashionable! Super handy, you can bring it anywhere! :D [anywhere safe, i mean.. hahaha :))] The first time i saw the picture of it, i thought it was in a fabricated casing or bag. But no! It's the skin of the laptop itself! So cute! :D hehehe ;p k.sharing! :P

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment