Thursday, May 28, 2009

HeLLo 2AR-2.. I'LL MISS ARKIQUATRO.. ;(

Grabe lang talaga. ;| NAKAKAASAR! ;[

It is confirmed. So, it’s true. There’s no mistake or any error regarding the sections that appear in the MySchedule page in MyUste. The incoming 2nd year archi students for next year are SHUFFLED and assigned to the new 8 sections depending on their rankings. I wondered before how they will do the new sectioning. Maybe alphabetical? ;/

But if it is based on the surnames or the rankings, maybe the first on the list is on 2AR1, the second on 2AR2, the third on 2AR3, then the 9th on 2AR9 and so on. However they grouped us doesn’t really matter right now. We can’t do anything about it. What’s done is done. I’ll be part of 2AR-2 next year. I’ll super miss 1AR-4! ;’( Shocks. I want to confirm it myself on the enrollment day. I’m still hoping.

Maybe we should just accept the fact that we’re not gonna be having the same block we had last year. I hate it. It’s kinda difficult, y’know. What really matters right now is how we can perform better for the next school year with new set of faces, and still bond or have lunch breaks together, and have the same PE class despite the huge differences in our schedules. ;)

LRT buddies, same time same place? Atleast on a 4 or 5pm dismissal? ;l

I hope that we will all have a wonderful sophomore year, with all those plates, sleepless nights, bondings and all. Two weeks to go before the first day of classes! See you all in June 1! ♥ ;)

I still can’t believe the BAD NEWS. :| Errrgh! >;( Ü

[UPDATE]: GRADES.

10:20pm

shocks.. NOW I KNOW WHY. They reshuffled the students because of the cut-off/grades. (nottalking) goosebumps* :l

My kuya just got home from his review/work. He told me that it really is different now. In their time before, the students from the higher/ end sections will be distributed to the first sections. Now, it’s not the same. He asked his professor in college in archi in UST regarding the NEW WAY OF SECTIONING, ‘cause I think he was also shocked or curious or something about what happened. His professor said that it is because of the grades of the students. This was the waiver, which indicated the grade the students must maintain to survive first year, that Arch’t. Sir Mercado kept on talking about since day 1. This policy was first implemented to our batch. I’m not so sure. That’s just so unfair, okay? Don’t tell me it’s our luck. Errrgh. ;[

That’s the reason why there is a cut-off before we reach second year and that’s also the reason why we were shuffled. ;\

So basically, they based everything on our grades. They ranked us and formed new sections from that list. Grades, grades, grades. Grades affect so many things in our lives. Okay, I’m sort of starting to get it. Maybe they balanced the students which might help the students and the professors to have a better teaching atmosphere or quality or whatever. But it is still not so much acceptable or something. Grades alone does not measure a person. (Maybe I’m talking about another issue here. It’s just that so many things happened this summer.) I mean, gets? Grabe. ;| But also, things happen for a reason. Haaaaaaay.. ;<

It’s like we’re solving a puzzle or a mystery here, huh? Da Vinci Code? k.;|

This is so bad news. June 1 is the day. The day we can and will confirm about the shuffling of students. The day we’ll know our sections. The day we’ll know the explanations, the true story. And worse, the day we’ll know that the shuffling of students and us not having the same block as last year is final.—‘Wag naman sana. Please. Please. Please. St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us. ;) hehehe ;p Miracles can happen, hopefully this time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment