Friday, May 8, 2009

Loading... ;\

errr! I was in the middle of making a new Yahoo! Mail account for my new multiply site. I filled up every information needed. Then the loading icon started to show again on the tabs of the window. I waited. The screen or the tabs were empty while the loading thing was still loading. I clicked the Y! Mail button to try to restore it again but it just led me the Yahoo! Homepage. I tried to sign in my new account. I was thinking that I can easily sign in since i just made it a few minutes ago. I typed in my new Yahoo!ID and then my password. It said that the ID or password was invalid. i tried again with another password, it didn't worked. I wondered why i cannot log in since i was so careful in typing the password in the fill up page. I was really trying to open my account to see if i was successful in making one. I even tried to check if the information i typed in wasn't accepted yet by typing it on the fill up page again, since the loading thing started to show up right after i clicked the submit button. Then it said that it was already taken. And so, i tried to log in again. I tried it for many times. It took me for more than an hour trying to log in while also tying to manage my other accounts, i.e. on social networking sites. And suddenly, this message showed up:

Locked because of too many log in attempts

I clicked the request a new one link. I filled up the right information i used in filling up for the account. It said that it does not match the information. I tried to change some info thinking that i might have mistyped them. But still, nothing happened until:

Locked account
I just decided to make another one. I have no choice. I need an account to make my new multiply site. I'll just try to log in next time, after 12 hours as the message said. I just tried to log in in this account 'cause i really like the user name. ;D hehehe ;p I'm not hating Yahoo! for any reason. It's just my internet connection, i guess. ;\ We're actually planning to transfer to another dsl provider from what we're using now. They actually called us one day and informed us that the internet connection will perform faster but it just went worse. haaay.. It's just better to have a fast net connection to save more time and be more productive. Sometimes, i somehow feel lazy to use the internet 'cause of it. There was a time when i didn't logged in to my accounts 'cause i chose not to use the internet it for two days. hahaha ;)) I knows it's normal not to log in somethimes, but for me, i usually check my accounts everyday and to keep me updated. hehehe ;p ;D

So there. I've made another email address that works and a new multiply account. Yey! :D i'm really happy 'cause the username i really thought of and wanted to have in multiply was available. :D I was a bit nervous or something 'cause the internet might screw it up again. But no, i successfully made it! :D Woohoo! :D hahaha ;)) i'm so babaw. k.;p hehehe ;p ;D

Happy posting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment