Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One sheep, two sheeps, three sheeps... Still ;\

I was happy to be able to sleep last night when i went to bed. ;) It was at around 9:30pm. Suddenly, I found my self dreaming. There were two parts e, different from one another, and i can hardly remember the details. Anyway, after my second dream, i woke up. It was still dark outside. I thought i was successful already in sleeping early and waking up early in the morning. But still, I'm not. I thought it was 5 in the morning. I checked the time on my phone, and it was just minutes before midnight. And again, I can't sleep. I was awake the entire mornight. :| I even counted sheeps. Hahaha :)) I know it's funny but I just did it thinking that it might work. At first, it somehow made me sleepy. I've done hundreds, and still, nothing happened. :|

Long story short, i was asleep by 9:30pm. Woke up: quarter to 12. Finally slept: past 5am. Woke up by 2:30pm. Fell asleep again until around 4pm. So, that's a total of around 12 hours of sleep! ;D I had my self-cooked penne pasta in red cheesy sauce for mirienda. ;9 Then went online and had the rest of the day. :P

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment