Friday, May 22, 2009

WOHOO!!! THANK GOD! ;D SUPER! :D ;)

Whew! Grabe! Shocks! ;O I was supposed to wake up early this morning to go with Rachel to UP to check the results of something. I alarmed my phone by 7, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to feel the vibration of the alarm 'cause it was on the footboard side while charging. Anyway, I woke up, checked the time on my phone. There were no more space for new messages. Then, Rachel texted me if I'm ready and stuff. It was sent at around 8:30am. I checked the time--it was almost 3PM already!!! SHOCKS!!! KAKAGISING KO LANG!!! waaaaaaa!!! ;\

grabe! I super texted her right away saying those stuff and sorry. Then, I just decided to call her. She answered. I asked her about what happened and stuff, 'cause we were really hoping for her to get the spot. Fortunately, SHE GOT IT!!! ;D YAY!!! \:D/ CONGRATS!!! ;D WOHOOO!!! ;D hehehe ;p

I asked where she was and if Gela went with her, she said she's at home already and she didn't text geLa 'cause I wasn't replying. I was super :O 'cause I woke up Late! I hate it! ;\ We were also planning to have Lunch at Sikatuna for the great burgers Gela was talking about. Hopefully next time. ;) Grabe! Super thank God taLaga! ;D He really answers our prayers. ;) See you next week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment