Thursday, May 28, 2009

Around the Oval.. ;)

“super woah” | jug weedh jeLa II? ;p

05.26.o9

Takbo with Gela, PJ, and Lian around the UP Oval. ;)

Gela and I jogged around the UP oval again after ALMOST 1 year! Super woah? ;))

It was after 1 year-1 day since our last jogging-bonding together, which happened on May 27-28, 2008. Oh, so that’s after 1 year-2 days pala ‘cause it was on the morning of 28th of May last year. Hehehe ;p

This time, we jogged in the afternoon. It was around 5 in the afternoon when we met each other and her friend PJ. We started to walk going to the Main Library in UP to meet up with Lian. ;)

Gela and I finished 1 oval which is equal to 2.2 KM? ;p I took a rest for a while after jogging half of the oval. Sat on a bench and bought water. We continued to jog again then we made it! Woohoo! Then Gela and I had pasta, but not super woah, okay? ;)) PJ and Lian had another round. ;)

I was kind of exhausted already ‘cause I’m sort of feeling less energy and because I didn’t had a heavy lunch that day. I was thinking of maybe doing it some other time but I was the one who asked for a jogging and we planned it already but wasn’t sure. So I decided to go. ;)

She texted me to be in the main lib in 10 minutes. Hala! I haven’t fixed up myself yet! I rushed and brought my coin purse and cell phone with me. AND! NO CAMERA this time. What happened last year was, I brought a camera and we ended up taking about 150 pictures while jogging! Photoshoot? Hahaha ;))

PJ and Lian had 2 rounds. PJ was so dedicated in his fitness stuff. Anyway, we didn’t ride any jeepney or private/public transportation. We just walked, jogged, and ran? It was fun. ;D I was sort of nahihiya sa kanila during the jogging part, especially to PJ, ‘cause they’re trained and stuff and I think I’m not so trained or fit for it yet, plus the UPM pa. hehe ;p

I’m planning to joun UST mountaineering. But they asked me to join UPM. I’m still thinking about it ‘cause nakakatakot sila. Not in a terror whatever way. But, I mean, ang gagaling kaya nila. They’re so woah, okay? Hehehe ;p And I’m also thinking about the try outs/ activities’ schedule. I’m thinking that it’s easier in UST ‘cause I’m studying there. But also, maybe it’s easier in UP, as what Gela told me, ‘cause it’s just a walk away from home. ;p I’m still deciding which org I’ll join, AND if I’m joining. Hopefully? ;)

Oh! By the way, we’re inviting you to join UPM’s Gig Run! ;D I’ll make a post about it for details and stuff, okay? Game! ;D

*PJ, Lian, Gela, and everyone: Sorry for me being too wordy again. I know I can rephrase everything in a sentence/paragraph. I just want to keep the details and stuff. Hehehe ;p ;)

2 comments:

  1. Join UPM. Don't worry madali lang yun. Kung kaya ni Gela. kaya mo din :) See you sa GIGRUN!

    BTW, we have updated images of the singlets here. Feel free to grab.

    http://gigrun.multiply.com/photos/album/13/GIG_Look#2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them already. I'll just add some to my post. Thanks! ;)
    Whose this, by the way? I'm curious. ;)

    ReplyDelete