Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back-to-School Fever? ;p

05.31.o9 Originally posted at my tumblr. ;)

Trinoma was having their May 28-31 50% off, or upto 70%?, SALE. I looked around some shops and found some great stuff. But I think most of them were not on sale. Haha ;)) There was a time when I just decided to go to another place ‘cause it was like shoppers-gone-wild! Hahaha ;)) What do you expect? Ofcouse, people. Lots of people. ;\ I don’t really like to go to crowdy places sometimes. It depends actually on the event and stuff. Anyway, I didn’t have a lot of time to go around and shop. I had to go back to wait for my mommy so that we can go to SM together and hoping for the rain to stop. ;)

We went to SM the Block and some stores and then to National Bookstore to buy a book for kuya which was not available in their Trinoma branch, as we’ve checked it earlier, when he was with us on the first trip to Trinoma. ;p

We went to the Customer Service desk to ask for it. We waited. Fortunately, they have the book. ;) Grabe.. But not so much. Labo. ;)) ‘cause there were lots of kids, teenagers , and parents getting ready for school buying school supplies and stuff. But it was okay. I just scanned the book while waiting in line for my turn. It didn’t took much time. There were just so many people to avoid while walking. ;))

I really want to go to National Katipunan to look for a notebook and schooL suppLies and stuff. Actually, everytime I go there and to any other National branch, I always look for a notebook and the CAMPAP Water Colouring Pad! We’ve checked almost everywhere! It’s out of stock. ;( And I can’t find the notebook I really want. ;( Anyway, I just made a list yesterday, ‘cause it’s early Sunday mornight already. ;p

Good mornight and sweet dreams! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment