Monday, May 4, 2009

I. Can't. Sleep. ;\

These past few days, or actually weeks, or maybe the summer break so far, i think i've been a night owl or maybe a bat, let's just say a night person.. haha :)) Why? 'Cause my sleeping hours were like past 3 in the morning until like 2 or maybe later in the afternoon. :| My body clock's not working well. :| Hehe ;p ;)

Last mornight, i would say, i logged out from all of my accounts in different sites and turned off the computer before 2am. I was really hoping that my sleeping hours would go back to normal-- i mean like, maybe from 9pm until around 6 or 7 in the morning. I just love that feeling of waking up in the morning and feeling excited or happy about what i can accomplish in the day. I also get motivated to be more productive if it's raining. I just love that feeling. Okay, random stuff. Just a trivia. Haha :))

Anyway, going back last mornight, i was really having a hard time sleeping! As in! Promise. Plus, my back and my arms really hurt. I tried to lean to the right and to the other direction, tried moving around, put the pillow on my face and all, but still, nothing happened. I thought about so many stuff already, things that i can do for the next days or month or so, and i still can't sleep! :| I thought, even before, that maybe if i won't wait for me to sleep and not think of anything, i might fall to sleep easier. But I. Just. Can't. Sleep. :|

I was staring at my door that mornight, and suddenly, i heard a door knob from a door being opened. I was afraid. And then, a moment later, i heard my mom's voice. She was awake already! I checked the time on my phone and it was 6 am and i was still awake! :| And then, i heard the voice of my dad. He's off to work! And i thought, why can't i just sleep?! I super hated it. There was the morning light already and i haven't slept even for a minute or so. And finally, i fell asleep by 7 in the morning, i think. As usual, i woke up in the afternoon. I woke up at around 3:30pm and had my breakfast toasted bread with chocolate at 4pm. How's that?! Hahaha :))

So there, i'm really feeling lethargic right now. I want to sleep. It's 9:01pm already. I said i'll be sleeping before 9. Oh well. Haha :)) I guess my schedule wasn't followed again for the nth time. :P Speaking of schedules, I'm actually planning to make a time line or some schedule for the rest of the summer and when there's classes at school already. :P Sana! haha :)) magba-Bagong Buhay na talaga ako sa pasukan, or as early as now. :P My blockmate dianne and I said to each other that we'll never be late again e. And will finish everything right away! Hahaha :)) I'll be looking forward to it! :D Hehehe :p k.sharing! :P Not so related here. ;p k.bye ;p ;)

Good night and sweet dreams! :D [first time not to say good mornight? Hehehe :P]

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :D

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment